Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

counting my blessings...

Time flies so fast and as I look back I could not help but realize how blessed I was despite everything that happened this year. It is true that life throws you lemons every so often but it is what you do with these lemons that matter.

I choose to move on. I choose to forgive. I choose to be hopeful. I choose to be patient.
I choose to continue loving.

So yes... I am thankful that I have learned to move on in spite of the hurdles - for I rediscovered myself... yes I am thankful that I was able to forgive despite the pain - I am stronger than I thought... yes I am thankful for what lies ahead - the people I love, more faces to meet, places to see... yes I am thankful for the trials that taught me patience - I have learned to be more appreciative... and I am very thankful for being loved and continuing to love - I will not trade it for the world!

Count your blessings... you'll be surprised by how much you have.

Happy thanksgiving!


No comments:

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds