- Bought many pairs of shoes to add to my collection - as I was teased before - I need a separate U-Haul to move them. Also got rid of some pairs which I have not even worn to make space in my closet. My last purchase for 2008 - a pair of Dolce Vita boots.
- Bought a few purses which is a first for me since I am not really into purses as much as shoes. My latest addition - these Badgley totes that I got at steal prices from Gilt!
- I picked up on my book reading.
- Started going to belly dancing and Zumba classes and have fallen in love with it.
- I started blogging again and even got my own domain name - www.freeteyme.com
- My fashion web source is in the works which I am hoping to launch before the end of this quarter. So watch out for it. Oh and I am looking for fashion contributors!
- Made really wonderful friends!
For 2009, I look forward to
- Continue blogging
- Travel to Bahamas, O.C. (of course), New York (of course) , Cabo San Lucas and maybe Rio de Janeiro (right Con?). These are trips that we have started planning late last year.
- Finish reading Marley and Me. A book that was given by a friend two and a half years ago and still have not had a chance to finish reading. I finally decided it is time to do so before I see the movie =P
- More walks for Boemee. I have pretty much neglected my "bunso" last year because of all the "busy-ness".
- And of course, more shoes (and maybe a few purses) to add to my collection! Some of which will be featured in my coming Look Book.
- Get back into Pilates.
So, have a happy and blessed new year!