Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

Hello 2009!

2008 was such an eventful year for me
  • Bought many pairs of shoes to add to my collection - as I was teased before - I need a separate U-Haul to move them. Also got rid of some pairs which I have not even worn to make space in my closet. My last purchase for 2008 - a pair of Dolce Vita boots.

  • Bought a few purses which is a first for me since I am not really into purses as much as shoes. My latest addition - these Badgley totes that I got at steal prices from Gilt!

  • I picked up on my book reading.
  • Started going to belly dancing and Zumba classes and have fallen in love with it.
  • I started blogging again and even got my own domain name - www.freeteyme.com
  • My fashion web source is in the works which I am hoping to launch before the end of this quarter. So watch out for it. Oh and I am looking for fashion contributors!
  • Made really wonderful friends!
A lot of things happened professionally that made me realize how blessed I am despite the recent economic downturn. Blessings that offset the personal events that spiced up last year =)

For 2009, I look forward to
  • Continue blogging
  • Travel to Bahamas, O.C. (of course), New York (of course) , Cabo San Lucas and maybe Rio de Janeiro (right Con?). These are trips that we have started planning late last year.
  • Finish reading Marley and Me. A book that was given by a friend two and a half years ago and still have not had a chance to finish reading. I finally decided it is time to do so before I see the movie =P
  • More walks for Boemee. I have pretty much neglected my "bunso" last year because of all the "busy-ness".

  • And of course, more shoes (and maybe a few purses) to add to my collection! Some of which will be featured in my coming Look Book.
  • Get back into Pilates.
I have a bottomless bucket list for which I am looking at crossing out some of it this 2009. I hope this year is even better than what 2008 brought about!

So, have a happy and blessed new year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dog is adorable!

Anonymous said...

i have those boots too and they are so comfy!

Anonymous said...

bahamas or brazil? bahamas is much cheaper though..so i think bahamas is more plausible..hahaha

freeteyme said...

both! some friends here are joining us too!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds