Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hidden Treasures...

Before the year ended I decided to clean out my closet and lo and behold! I found a few shoes that I have worn just once and a couple that are still new and in boxes! We often get asked - "what is it with you women and your shoes? " Same thing that you guys have with your gadgets!

Anyway, it turned out really good - it was like shopping - only in my own closet for FREE! LOL
Here are some of the shoes that I found:

This one is Coach. It is a black leather sling back


Loved the contrasts of the brown leather with the patent leather in this Stuart Weitzman pair

This pair is made of satin


These are the pairs that I have not even worn! One is from Banana Republic and the other one is from BeBe:


Have you bought shoes just because and then wonders - "Now I need an outfit to go with these..." or "These will look good with..."?

And although winter is still very much around, with the looming economy, maybe it is not bad to start doing your spring cleaning early. You too may find hidden treasures in your closet like I have.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

very nice! I've done that many times with clothes especially. I always forget that I've bought something until I find it later. It's kind of funny but I guess a sign that I should stop buying so much!

Anonymous said...

good idea! i really need to do my spring cleaning too

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds