Pages

Monday, November 09, 2009

Shoe Shopping Guide and an Award

First of all I apologize for not having had the chance to say hi to your blogs. I promise to do so very soon as I am just a little busy with my other life outside the bloggosphere. I waited a long time for it so I am just enjoying every minute of it.

Now, on to the main topic for this post - SHOE SHOPPING. I can safely assume that most women love shoes. It's the one (almost) constant aspect of our bodies that we never really worry about. Regardless if we gain or lose weight.

So yes, my name is Tey and I love shoes!

A friend sent me this link and right there and then I knew I had to share it.

Shoe buying experience
from here

It just proves how complicated our decision making skills are compared to men and the things we think of to justify our shoe purchases lol.

Are you the same way when it comes to shoe shopping? Do you always have a reason to buy shoes? What was the most ridiculous reason you came up with to justify purchasing those pair of shoes that you don't really need?

Mine? I got a pair of strappy Loubies in case Ashton Kutcher asks me out on a date. Yes, my GG and I already had an agreement that I can go on an hour date with Ashton - the only exception to our exclusivity lol. If that ever happens, I die. Ok, ok, back to the topic - shoes. So yes, please tell me what excuses you came up with to justify those pair of Loubies or Choos or Manolos or whatever it was that you bought. I'm dying to hear them all!

*********

Awhile back, I got an award from the fabulous ladies of Bon Bon Rose Girls - Kristin and Megan. Thank you so much ladies!

11 comments:

Aline said...

that's hilarious!

so glad to hear that you are doing well!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think that because I pushed out an 8 lb., 11 oz. baby...I'm entitled to some Loubs! No?

Ela said...

The answer to that question will always be "yes" for me :)
I do need some Loubies though...have yet to buy my first pair.
LOL at your agreement :)

Andhari said...

Can't say I don't need any more of them. I always need them, in fact as we speak my mom will take me to a shoe sale lol

Posh said...

Hahaha, so funny!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

stem cell treatment said...

The women’s chart flow is a little bit complicated than the guys chart. Still the decision is up to you.

jobs said...

This is a great flow chart usually us girls are having a difficult decision what to buy what shoes to buy or do I have to buy more shoes. I think this chart will, really help. Thanks!

Ashley said...

Hahah I love those charts so so much! It definitely holds true for me and the BF! My excuse for a new pair of shoes is that you can't take money with you when you die, so you might as well enjoy it while you're alive! Haha oh dear I sound spoiled...

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Teehee those flow diagrams are hilarious. Hmm I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to justify a shoe purchase, but I can always use more pairs!

Little Bow Prep said...

HAHA! Awesome graphic.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds