Pages

Monday, October 01, 2012

Look: Punch of Red

Work outfits can be boring. Depending on what industry you work in, you can be limited to wearing suits and whatever restrictions your HR dictates. There are a few ways to add some color and style to your daily wardrobe. I will admit, I have a ton of black, white and grey in my closet. But I also have quite a few accessories that I accumulated over the years.

Using a red belt and a pair of red open toe pumps makes this otherwise dull outfit a little more fun. Don't you think?



top: Banana Republic
pants: Ann Taylor (get it here)
belt: Cole Haan (get it here)
shoes: Antonio Melani (similar here)
bag: Louis Vuitton - Retiro PM (get it here)
bracelet: Anna and Ava from Dillards

In what ways do you try to express your style without violating your office dress code?

xoxo,
Tey

5 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Like punches of color in an outfit and love this too.

Kim,USA

Lorena said...

Nicely done !
I am lucky enough to have a very open dress code at work... just a little common sense.

Couture Carrie said...

Perfect office look, darling!
Love the pops of red and that gorgeous bag!

xoxox,
CC

TaraMixandMatch said...

I love pops of red with black and white, you look so chic!

SuiteLife by Shawna Walkere said...

I love the pop of color!
www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds