Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Peppermint Mocha

I love mint and chocolate. The contrast between the cool refreshing taste of mint and the richness of chocolate is a match made in heaven. We were at Williams Sonoma the other night and their peppermint bark is back. You just got to have one.  

sweater, boots, necklace: BCBG MaxAzria
skirt and tights: Ann Taylor (on sale here; similar here)
purse: Louis Vuitton - Retiro PM (here)


It's starting to get cold here in North Florida and I am finally starting to get to wear my sweaters and tights. Coats and jackets are coming out as well. I love fall then winter. It is always so much easier to layer on clothes than take some off when it is very hot, don't you agree?

What fall nights would be complete without a fix of my favorite drink - the peppermint mocha. There is this drink recipe that I will share with you in the coming days that you really, really have to try. For a good quick fix, Starbucks it is.



I had to share this picture of Hannah and I. She is such a good baby. Always curious as to what I am doing. Don't be surprised if you see her more often in my posts.

Happy Friday everyone!

xoxo,
Tey

4 comments:

Jane said...

Cute outfit! And I can't belive that you get so bundled up in FLA! Hard for me to imagine up here in Toronto.

And loving the Christmas Decorations!!

www.janetteria.com said...

Lovely sweater. looks comfy and it has a versatile color.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

cairncottage said...

I've been really liking tan and black combos lately! Very nice! Simple, yet stylish!!

Ann @ Cairn Cottage
“Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb

Emily Devine said...

Love your blog! This is such a classic outfit. I totally agree chocolate and peppermint is one of the greatest combinations ever.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds