Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Post V-Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful hearts day yesterday. I was going to do another travel post but I figured I'd share a few of the stuff we did for Valentine's day.

Inspired by the hearts day, I wore this coral red striped top with white pants and khaki jacket.

top: Banana Republic (here)
pants: Gianni Bini from Dillards (here)
Jacket: Forever 21 (old similar here in different color )

We had a pre-Valentine's day dinner with our kids at their favorite restaurant - the Bahama Breeze. They said their Bow Tie Mac n' Cheese is the best =)) .


We asked them to show us their model posts and we got the pout-y lips look. Missy is wearing a cute dress we got her from Abercrombie & Fitch while little VJ is wearing a jacket and shirt from H&M.


When we got home we wrapped up some candy-filled small pink boxes with pink bows for Missy to give to her friends. We also made a Vday box for little VJ to take to school the next day.


When I came home from work last night I was greeted by these gorgeous flowers and a very sweet card from Mr. VJ. I am married to the sweetest man ever!


We went to dinner and when we got back home, this long stemmed rose was on my pillow. Oh yeah!


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day and enjoy the long weekend!

xoxo,
Tey

No comments:

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds