Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Soiree: Tide, Downy and Bounce

Bread and butter, strawberries and champagne,  churros and hot chocolate, some things are just better together like Tide®, Downy® and Bounce®. So I was thrilled to have this opportunity to work with P&G and Daily Buzz Moms to use these products that I trust. 


Tide® has always been a part of our household since I can remember. My mom used it and now I use it. Tide® makes the colors brighter and the whites whiter, and our clothes last longer. I have sensitive skin and some products causes me to break out into hives but Tide® does not bother me at all.



Remember that favorite worn out jeans you have? You do not want to give it up because of how soft and comfortable it is? That feeling is now achievable with Downy®. It makes even your new pair of jeans feel like your worn out favorite. oh, and that wonderful fresh scent is just an added bonus.

With the heat intensifying as the summer months come, flowy shirts are my go-to staple. The only problem is static. Static ruins the flow and shape of a shirt no matter how cute it is.  So, I use Bounce® on my flowy shirts and it works wonders. No more static! I reuse the Bounce® sheets to remove dust on our furniture and as a purse stuffer to keep it smelling fresh at all times. Brilliant don't you think?

 my favorite summer staples: 
soft, flowy colorful tops (Ann Taylor )
white jeans (Anthropologie)
tan sandals (Vince Camuto)
statement accessories (Kate Spade, Dillards)



With Tide®, Downy® and Bounce®, you can keep your summer looks looking new up to 50% longer (vs. leading value detergent alone).

Want to save more?  Text CLEAN to TARGET (827438) to receive mobile coupons.

xoxo, 
Tey

This post is part of a DailyBuzz Moms Tastemaker program with P&G. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds