Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2009

My new Ps....

I was browsing last weekend, for what else but shoes, and found these pair that I have been eying for a while on sale. Usually, when they go on sale, my size is the first one to go out of stock. Well, well, well not this time. As soon as I saw my size available I went ahead and snagged it into my shopping cart that said "In stock and ready to ship". Boy was I glad I did. They were the last pair!

They are these perfect fumo (gray)/nero (black) gradient patent leather platform peep-toe pumps. The peep toe is just right to get a glimpse of your French-tipped toe nails. The color gradually changes from fumo in front to nero at the back. Ahhh talk about shoe heaven... Ladies you know what I mean?!

What are they?

Oh! Ok, ok, I'm getting there...

Take a peak...


My point-and-shoot digital camera does not give the color justice...


Aren't they just gorgeous?


Tried them on and they were perfect! I love, do you?

what i am wearing:
sweater dress: H&M
tights: Express
shoes: Prada (of course)
accessories: Ann Taylor



***all pictures property of freeteyme

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your shoes too!

Maki said...

Are you kidding me!!!?? That is a steal!!! A Beautiful pair - lucky woman! I am size 5.5, so it goes pretty quickly during sale and I can't find damn pair.

I love the way you dress, btw. Very pretty:)

Again, you are so lucky for getting that pair!

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes--they look hot with the opaque tights! Shoe heaven, indeed :-)

freeteyme said...

Thanks ladies!

Anonymous said...

love them! it's been a while since i was in shoe heaven lol

Tiffany said...

gorgeous! I have the same pair except mine are not peep toes. Love them!!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds