Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2009

My new Ps....

I was browsing last weekend, for what else but shoes, and found these pair that I have been eying for a while on sale. Usually, when they go on sale, my size is the first one to go out of stock. Well, well, well not this time. As soon as I saw my size available I went ahead and snagged it into my shopping cart that said "In stock and ready to ship". Boy was I glad I did. They were the last pair!

They are these perfect fumo (gray)/nero (black) gradient patent leather platform peep-toe pumps. The peep toe is just right to get a glimpse of your French-tipped toe nails. The color gradually changes from fumo in front to nero at the back. Ahhh talk about shoe heaven... Ladies you know what I mean?!

What are they?

Oh! Ok, ok, I'm getting there...

Take a peak...


My point-and-shoot digital camera does not give the color justice...


Aren't they just gorgeous?


Tried them on and they were perfect! I love, do you?

what i am wearing:
sweater dress: H&M
tights: Express
shoes: Prada (of course)
accessories: Ann Taylor



***all pictures property of freeteyme
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds