Pages

Friday, February 06, 2009

Yey!

Thank you, thank you Maegan of ...Love Maegan for my very first blog award! Thank you! and more thank yous!


I am listing my 5 addictions and then passing this on to 5 other fabulous blogs.

My 5 addictions:
1. Shoes - any shoes - and more shoes!
2. Interior decorating - I am always thinking of how I can change the look of my house
3. Movies - Friday night is always a movie night
4. Purses - started getting into them as well
5. Noah and Charlotte - my nephew and niece who I can't have enough of their laughs and songs ;-)

I am passing this award to:
1. w/ Love, Sincerely - Posh Mom's Diary
2. Mrs. Priss
3. Making It Lovely
4. ICON
5. La Femme Chic

TGIF!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got your message. Thank you! I saw Maegan had linked to yours... it IS quite fabulous! :)

Maki said...

OMG!! Are you serious???
Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooo much, girlfriend!!!

I will cherish and post it tomorrow~!!

freeteyme said...

Mrs. Priss - Thank you!

Maki - Of course! Congratulations!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your award!

I see that I am on your blogroll - thanks! So I have added you to my Fellow Fashionistas :)

xoxox,
CC

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds