Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

yay part 2!

Thanks to my new fashionista blogging friend Tanya for this award. I am so honored my dear :)


Please check her blog Captivate Me - it is not just fabulous it is loaded with tons and tons of yummy eye candy.

Allow me to quote her - "As the award rules go: Accept, Announce, Link to the person who gave it to you, Pass On."

And so, I am passing this award to the following fierce and lovely bloggers:
Cupcakes and Cashmere
Hippie Couture
Miu Miu Doll
Karla's Closet
With Love...

Mwah!

9 comments:

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Omg .... thank you so much. :) SO sweet

Laura Andalou said...

that is the sweetest thing. merci bien.
and indeed. your blog is fierce. keep it up dear.

with love Laura Anais
MiuMiuDoll

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

thank you for the tag, love! xo

Elizabeth Marie said...

Congrats!! You and Tanya are both my favorites!!!

I was JUST writing you when you wrote me, awwww...:)

freeteyme said...

birds of the same feathers think alike? LOL

Lisa said...

Congrats on the award!

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your award! I love Captivate Me too!!

xoxox,
CC

Susana Rodrigues said...

Congrats, it's a cool award :)
xoxo
Su

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Omg .... thank you so much :)

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds