Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hugh Jackman in the Academy

I have always been a Hugh Jackman fan. I think he's hot. He's like one of those wines that gets better as it age.

Anyway, I just watched Barbara Walters interview Hugh Jackman and after watching it I admired him even more! He's got the looks - the incredible smile, hunk-a-hunk of body, he acts (theatre - played a gay in the The Man from Oz - and film), sings really well and dances too!

But there are 2 things he said that made me admire him even more. First is when he said "I love my wife so much, i love her more and more every day"... or something like that. And second, was when he talked about his dad and what his dad told him - "When my son sings at the Carnegie hall, it's black tie event for me." Aaawwww!

Can't wait to see him perform at the Oscars tonight. He will have a song/dance number. Here's a preview of what's in store:



Click here to watch portions of Barbara Walter's interview.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him too! He's so dreamy :-)

Anonymous said...

i love gorgeous Hugh!

Unknown said...

I must admit that I'm kind of smitten by Hugh as well ...My husband may even have a man crush on him! I know it's totally cheesy but I loved him in that Meg Ryan movie Kate and Leopold. ...but I'm sure my husband would say X-men ..all the way :)

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds