Pages

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Friday night dinner...

Last night we went to dinner with friends to celebrate The Mr.'s birthday at Biscottis. The food was really good but the dessert was even better. Their Chocolate Truffle cake was to die for!



After dinner, we then proceeded to The Brick for some wine, coffee and cheese plate. Meet Trixie my dearest gal pal and shopping buddy. She also loves purses and shoes, Oh you should see her vast collection!


It was a bit chilly outside thus the coat and sweater in our picture. This is what I was wearing:


dress: Metropark
jeans: Citizens of Humanity
strappy heels: Bruno Magli - Cervia
accessories: BCBG link bracelet, hoop earings
bag: BCBG MaxAzria (on sale here)




For more inspiration on wearing dress with jeans check out Maegan's blog here.

Enjoy your weekend lovelies!

17 comments:

Susana Rodrigues said...

Lovely outfit! That Chocolate Truffle cake looks yummy...
Love
Su

Little Bow Prep said...

I adore the dress!

Couture Carrie said...

Oh now I need cake! Fab pics, and love the tunic and jeans combo - you look divine, darling!

xoxox,
CC

P.S. I have a guest blogger feature today if you want to check it out!
http://fatalfashionattraction.blogspot.com/2009/03/guest-blogger-feature-5-under-50-for.html

Anonymous said...

That dress is fabulous!

Unknown said...

oh you look so fab! I LOVE that dress!!! {and thanks for the link!!!} Happy B-day to your man! Mine turns 33 tomorrow!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

lovely dessert & dress!

Daniela Valdez said...

Hi there! I love your outfit!! I feel like eating chocolate cake!

Anonymous said...

ahh soo pretty! I love that bag :-) The dessert looks delicious..YUM

Anonymous said...

that cake look soooo delicious!

Lisa said...

Great outfit for a casual dinner out! And mmm, the cake looks divine.

Aline said...

That cake looks so yummy!

Maki said...

Aw that cake looks so good!!!! I love chocolate cake and I can have it any given moment:)

Ida said...

Looks delicious.

Seems like you had a great time, and you looked fabulous.

xxxxx

starbrained said...

NOOOOO! Why does that cake look so delicious! SIGH Must maintain control. Must maintain control.

Daniela Valdez said...

I'm still craving for this chocolate cake...

Love,

Dana

freeteyme said...

lol@Dana frankly, I want another slice myself!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds