Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

A day in the office...

Taking a break from a hectic schedule...

What I am wearing:
top: Banana Republic
belt: Baker's
wide leg pants: BCBG MaxAzria (seen here in black)
shoes: Diane Von Furstenberg
accessories: White House Black Market
bag: Bally (details below)
coat: Tulle (Nordstrom)





The bag was one of my good buys last year. I'm not a big fan of bags that screams the "logo" of anything, but this one is very subtle and I love the touches of pink with the gray.

Oh excuse the hair, i still need practice with my new curling iron =) (and prevent finger burns!)

Time flies so fast, it's weekend again.

Enjoy your day my dahlings!


Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds