Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Look: Bohemian weekend

April252009 003 (1)

What I am wearing:
layered embellished white and pink tanks: J Crew
skirt: BCBG MaxAzria
ankle strap sandals: Banana Republic (seen here)
accessories: silver earrings and bangles from Express

April252009 003 (2)

I took advantage of the perfect weather and decided to go shopping and have coffee with a friend. And since maxi dresses are everywhere, I thought why not wear this maxi skirt that I got in my closet. It was in my donate bag at one point but realized I could not part with it since I really love the colors and the fabric. The sandals are so comfortable and were perfect for all the walking I did. I think I have a new "shopping shoe" fave. When I like a pair of shoes I almost always wear the same pair that I forget I have other shoes in my closet. =) Are you like that too?

Another friend and I had Japanese buffet after wards. I think I had too much sushi that I do not want to eat sushi again for a long time!

I hope you are all having a great weekend lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds