Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look: Grey Overcast

First of all, I'd like to thank my sister Coco for doing the Enchanted City post while I was busy cramming for my finals =) . I am so lucky to have you and Lot as my sisters and best friends too! Thank you sweetie!

Second, YAY! My final exam is over! I have a week of breathing space before the intense Summer term begins. I have nothing planned except to to have a little R and R. ;-)

Third, I felt it is time to do a work outfit post and although the color does not reflect my current mood, I do like the simplicity of this dress:

April252009 010

what I am wearing:
dress: Banana Republic Monogram (seen here)
shoes: Christian Louboutin (also here)
bag: Badgley Mischka Platinum Collection (from Gilt also here)
accessories: red bangle and necklace from Dillard's, diamond stud earings


April252009 009

To compensate for its simplicity and color, I opted for bold accessories.

April252009 008

I missed you all! I have a lot of catching up to do with all your blogs and posts and I can't wait to get started!

Happy Thursday lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds