Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look: Grey Overcast

First of all, I'd like to thank my sister Coco for doing the Enchanted City post while I was busy cramming for my finals =) . I am so lucky to have you and Lot as my sisters and best friends too! Thank you sweetie!

Second, YAY! My final exam is over! I have a week of breathing space before the intense Summer term begins. I have nothing planned except to to have a little R and R. ;-)

Third, I felt it is time to do a work outfit post and although the color does not reflect my current mood, I do like the simplicity of this dress:

April252009 010

what I am wearing:
dress: Banana Republic Monogram (seen here)
shoes: Christian Louboutin (also here)
bag: Badgley Mischka Platinum Collection (from Gilt also here)
accessories: red bangle and necklace from Dillard's, diamond stud earings


April252009 009

To compensate for its simplicity and color, I opted for bold accessories.

April252009 008

I missed you all! I have a lot of catching up to do with all your blogs and posts and I can't wait to get started!

Happy Thursday lovelies!

25 comments:

Daniela Valdez said...

You look fabulous! Very sexy and chic :)

Brigadeiro said...

LOVE the bag & shoes, looking hot! ;)
xx

tanya said...

so pretty! I adore both the color and fit of the dress--very chic :-)

www.janetteria.com said...

Beautiful outfit daling! :)

XoXo

Unknown said...

you definitely are FreeTey! and this outfit hits everything on the spot-- something the "ladies who lunch" would definitely wear-- so chic and timeless. i love it!


much love


eden

Couture Carrie said...

So chic! You have accessorized this shift just perfectly!

xoxox,
CC

Maki said...

Aw I love your shoes and the necklace! Have a fabulous Thursday, girlfriend! xoxo

p.s. thanks so much for all your love and support for the past few weeks when JT was sick. It really meant a lot to me. thanks again!!!

Unknown said...

Yay for finals being over!!!

YOu look fantastic!!! Love the color combo and that bag!?!?!? fab!

Cari said...

Very chic. I love the look! xo Cari http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Marie said...

You look so great! I think you DO have legs like the pictures on Tanya's blog! :)

Aline said...

You look amazing, I love this so much!!

Annisa NF said...

great dress! simple and shopisticated :--D

xo

agus said...

You look very elegant and chic, I like the dress, it's really great!

b-chic said...

beautiful dress, in which fabric is it? I like the tailored cut of the dress, and you look amazing in it, you have a perfect silhouette. Excellent idea to combine with important accessories! Beautiful, super!

Maxie said...

those shoes are to die for!!

Angela said...

love love love the bag. and rest of the outfit is pretty snazzy too!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

That dress is sooo perfect; I'd love one in black! =]

Bisous,
La C.

Sara said...

great outfit! i love the accessories. have a great weekend. xoxo

Kelly said...

love this dress! and your necklace! you are so well put together!!! i know you did great on your final! so please enjoy the time off!! xoxo

jasmine said...

Congratulations on finishing your finals!! You deserve some wonderful relaxation now!

I love how you paired the grey with the bold accessories. It looks fantastic!

starbrained said...

You look marvelous.
The bag=LOVE

dogmom11 said...

Coco rocks (!!!!!) and you are impeccable as always. (-: DogDad and I are hoping that you go somewhere fab to celebrate the end of finals and post photos...we always get hungry/thirsty reading. Congrats and cheers!!!

kadler said...

That's a perfect outfit - and you look amazing! Very Michelle Obama (I promise, that's a compliment)

Unknown said...

you look fantastic.
so professional chic.

thanks for commenting!

freeteyme said...

@b-chic: It's 100% Merino wool.

@dogmom11: Thank you!!! I wish I could, but I would have to delay it until after the summer term and hopefully I'm done with Grad school then!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds