Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm going shopping!

And these are on my shopping list:







Apparently I'm rich! rich! rich! I've "WON" several lotteries amounting to several millions of British Pounds! See, I opened my email this morning and lo and behold - I received the following emails:


And then, reality kicked in - I was just dreaming. And these are just phising e-mails. The contents of which were idiotic. Hilarious even.

Anywho, wouldn't it be nice if these were true? What would you do if you won the lottery?

Happy Thursday lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds