Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Look: Birds, blooms and the Piano

May22009 06
What I am wearing:
tunic dress: Hazel (Dillard's)
jeans: Frankie B
shoes: Bruno Magli
bag: BCBG MaxAzria
accessories: diamond stud earrings, multiple semi-precious stone bracelets



I love the colors of the embroidery in the bodice - so feminine and adds a whimsical touch. I have worn it as a dress before but I also love it over jeans.


So, I had a fun weekend. I went to see the game on Saturday. They lost but it was fun no less. Authentic Filipino dinner after wards at a local restaurant. The food was good - but not as great as mom's cooking of course =)

Sunday was even better. I met up with some friends at the double birthday party of another friend's kids. The grown ups always find a way to have fun while the kids were busy playing. We love music and singing. So anytime we get together and a piano is available, singing will definitely not be missed =). Videoke is a reliable back-up too. If you have Filipino friends - you'll know that this is a household staple much like the microwaves and dish washers! HA!


T played the piano while J and I sang. Btw, J's daughter who also plays the piano was amazing! She'll just listen to a song and will widow that song. She did Climb by Miley Cyrus (she's 10 so she loves Hannah Montana of course) and T and I were awestruck!

How was your weekend lovelies? Do you have a musical talent? A hidden one perhaps? Singing in the bathroom does not count =) but then again, who does not? No? Ok, so aside from that?

I hope you're all having a great Tuesday lovelies!

25 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Cute outfit, Honey!

XoXo

ryder said...

dress is great. but i think you should combine it with skinny jeans or without jeans. you look great,xoxo.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this tunic dress! So boho and feminine. You can wear it with flip flops in the summer and leggings in the fall. Great find :)

Dingo said...

That bag! Drooling on my keyboard.

Couture Carrie said...

Such a sweet photo of the 3 of you!

And I loooove how you layered that sweet dress over jeans!

xoxox,
CC

Lisa said...

The dress is adorable and it looks perfect over jeans!

This chick's got style said...

It looks like a fun time and your jeans are gorgeous!

x!

Aline said...

how fun!

I adore that dress....it is so pretty and just darling!

Nicole Marie said...

such such such a cute dress!

Angela said...

so cute. i couldn't play the piano to save my life and concert flute didn't go down well too. sigh....

Sara said...

what a fun weekend! I love the dress!

Fashionology said...

you look amazing!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

that's such a beautiful dress!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

You Are My Fave said...

Oh, that tunic dress is perfect.

agus said...

You are very beautiful girl and you always look gorgeus. Your outfit today is great, I love the tunic :-)

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love layering dresses over jeans, and it looks so great on you!!

Awww such a cute picture of the 3 of you, pretty girls!! XO

Emz said...

Oh that dress is so cute! And I love it when friends share music =) It's great!

tanya said...

you look adorable--I love that dress! Looks like you had a fun weekend, darling :-)

Brigadeiro said...

CUTE outfit!!! Musical talent? I'm not sure about talent, but I can play the piano and a bit of the flute, and love singing (except I'm shy about singing in front of people)

:)

xx

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I really love how this dress looks over jeans! So beautiful =]

Bisous,
La C.

Jen said...

Love this top!!

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

love the tunic! the embroidery is really pretty.

Unknown said...

i love the embroidery on your dressy top. amazing pair with the pants!

have a great day!

paanie said...

glad you had a fun weekend! i really like that dress over jeans.

Sassy said...

Beautiful tunic!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds