Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Look: Birds, blooms and the Piano

May22009 06
What I am wearing:
tunic dress: Hazel (Dillard's)
jeans: Frankie B
shoes: Bruno Magli
bag: BCBG MaxAzria
accessories: diamond stud earrings, multiple semi-precious stone bracelets



I love the colors of the embroidery in the bodice - so feminine and adds a whimsical touch. I have worn it as a dress before but I also love it over jeans.


So, I had a fun weekend. I went to see the game on Saturday. They lost but it was fun no less. Authentic Filipino dinner after wards at a local restaurant. The food was good - but not as great as mom's cooking of course =)

Sunday was even better. I met up with some friends at the double birthday party of another friend's kids. The grown ups always find a way to have fun while the kids were busy playing. We love music and singing. So anytime we get together and a piano is available, singing will definitely not be missed =). Videoke is a reliable back-up too. If you have Filipino friends - you'll know that this is a household staple much like the microwaves and dish washers! HA!


T played the piano while J and I sang. Btw, J's daughter who also plays the piano was amazing! She'll just listen to a song and will widow that song. She did Climb by Miley Cyrus (she's 10 so she loves Hannah Montana of course) and T and I were awestruck!

How was your weekend lovelies? Do you have a musical talent? A hidden one perhaps? Singing in the bathroom does not count =) but then again, who does not? No? Ok, so aside from that?

I hope you're all having a great Tuesday lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds