Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Look: Not so vintage and Angels and Demons

May152009 029

What I am wearing:
jacket: Anthropologie
jeans: Citizen of Humanity
lace tank: Banana Republic
shoes: Banana Republic (seen here - on sale now)
bag: BCBG
accessories: diamond stud earrings, wrap around glass bead bracelet (gift)

May152009 012May152009 017

May152009 023May152009 026

Ever had that feeling where you have that closet full of clothes with nothing to wear? That's how I felt yesterday morning. One thing I know for sure, it's Friday so I can wear jeans. There I was standing in the middle of my walk-in and just staring at everything I have for a good 5 minutes. Then I saw my dry cleaned winter jackets still in the bags on the corner, decided to move them where they are supposed to go. Glad I did cause there it was, this jacket that I forgot I had. I found this top at Anthropologie and fell in love with it. It has that vintage feel with the modern cut. The colors are fresh and the three fourths sleeves are perfect for spring. Ever bought stuff you forget you have?

Angels and Demons



Anyway, we saw Angels and Demons last night. A movie based on the novel by Dan Brown. Robert Langdon's (Tom Hanks) character is back to trace a 400 year old trail of ancient symbols to save the Catholic Church from a deadly threat posed by the resurgence of the Illuminati - an ancient secret brotherhood. He was assisted by Vittoria Vetra (Ayelet Zurer) an Italian scientist, and the Carmerlengo played by Ewan McGregor.

The scenes were mostly shot in the Vatican City and were stunning. The movie was well made, very much what you would expect from Ron Howard. It has more action than the Da Vinci Code with a few twists in the end. Overall, I would say I liked the movie.

xs:
I am leaving you with that for now, I will be a little late in replying to your comments. I have my CAPSIM exam on Wednesday and will need to study for it. Yes, my Summer A classes have started. It's a grueling 6 weeks of 3.5 hours per meeting. But I can almost see the light at the end of the Grad school tunnel and it will be worth it!

So, with that said, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend my lovelies!!

45 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

I adore this jacket. It's so cute with your purple bag!

Couture Carrie said...

I loooooove your jacket! You look fab!
Can't wait to see your tag answers, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Dingo said...

You have a walk-in? I think of all the things I've read about on here so far, you walk in closet makes me the most jealous.

Dingo said...

*your* walk in closet -- I need to proofread.

Little Bow Prep said...

I adore your jacket! Lovely outfit :)

Delmy said...

of course I don't mind! I just added you too.

Unknown said...

Love the top! Only from reading the books, I think Angels and Demons is the better one. No I have to see the movie :)

Good luck on studying for your exams!

Tiffany said...

so cute, i love the jacket and the bag!

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

I love the jacket. you have a sweet face ;-)
Hanh,
www.life-in-travel.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love the Citizens! Hmm making me want to try em...
You look perfect! And I always find clothes in my closet I forgot about. Usually when I'm doing a big clean-out and looking for things to donate...and then I want to keep them. haha.

Good luck with the studying and the exam! You'll do great! XOXO

agus said...

I love this outfit!
Your jacket is adorable and you mached it excellent with fabulous jeans!

Mollie said...

I really like your purple purse! You have really pretty hair.

Andhari said...

I love your jacket!:)

www.janetteria.com said...

I totally love that bag! YUMMY!

X♥X♥

tanya said...

another chic outfit, my dear--I love your bag :-) Can't wait to see the movie!

Yuka said...

those pants fit you quite nicely! i need some wide legs like that. i have them in a light color but i want them in dark denim too!

thanks for tagging me in your last post!! :)

Emz said...

Love the outfit!!

Marian said...

gorge jacket and it looks great with that jean cut! you are a beauty.
muah x
marian

Hayley said...

I love the shoes, bag and jacket.
Thank you for my comment lovely.

Hayley.
xx

E said...

What a beautiful blazer. It looks fabulous with the wide legged jeans!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Gorgeous bag!

Bisous,
La C.

Unknown said...

Love the outfit!

Unknown said...

Love yor jacket/blazer/top, very cute!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashioconfectionairy.weebly.com

Unknown said...

oh your jacket is so fabulous!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That jacket is hot hot hot! Oh how I heart Anthropologie!

Ashley said...

You are flawless, all of your outfits are perfection! Good luck with your exam!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

I love the purple bag. It's just the right color of purple!

P.S. I moved my blog update your blog roll? jamieann.net and not ohhowlovely.net

Posh said...

You are gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Beautiful jacket! It definitely adds pizazz to a jeans ensemble.

Mai said...

a walk in!!! (again) a walk in?!
take care you :-) xx

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the jacket is so so gorgeous!! :) didn't know Angels and Demons are out yet, must see it! xx

Aline said...

I love that jacket...so pretty! I actually love the whole outfit!

I loved the book, can't wait to see the film.

good luck on your exam!

Angela said...

love the print. i love angel and demon the book, so the movie is worth watching???

Angela said...

PS. hope you enjoy the book over the weekend!

Girl Next Blog said...

I love your bag!

xx

This chick's got style said...

Thank you for your comment!
I can't believe you have a walk in (*jealous*) and the jeans fit you perfectly :)

x!

paanie said...

definitely. it's like finding money in your pocket. a delightful surprise.

Sara said...

i love finding stuff in my closet, it's like hidden treasure! i love that purple bag, purple always feel like spring to me. good luck with your school stuff!

Human Racing said...

Those jeans fit you perfectly. Cute outfit. I really want to see Angels and Demons.

kathleen said...

Ooh, love the outfit!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

love the print top!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love love love the outfit! those wide legged pants sure looks pretty on you. hihi! plus the purple bag is so cute!

isabelle said...

love this outfit on you! The bag is amaaazing btw! :)

www.jemappelleisabelle.blogg.se

Anonymous said...

i get that feeling all the time :)

floreta said...

REALLY love those pants! wide legs are cute.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds