Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

One Lovely Blog award and a Tag: Happy Today

The lovely Michelle of Oh, Mishka tagged me with the six things that make me happy today. Please check her blog it has loads of eye candies that are also very practical. What's best about it? They are calorie free! ;-)

So, here's my list:

1. Catching up over lunch with a dear friend at a Japanese restaurant. I had Tonkatsu, Miso soup and iced green tea - yum!


2. My hydrangeas in bloom! I thought I lost them in winter but noticed the blooms this morning =)

May22009 005


3. Phase 1 of a big project completed and signed off! Woohoo! I work with really cool and talented people =)

4. Boemee fresh from the groomer - adorable isn't she?

BunsoGroomed (7)


5. Receiving an unexpected call from someone I have not heard from in a while =) and reminisce about the good old times.

6. And what's the best way to start a weekend but to receive an award from the gorgeous and funny Elizabeth Marie of It's Unbeweavable! Thank you Liz!!! You definitely need to check her blog - her Trainwreck Tuesdays! are addictive!


And so lovelies, as the rule goes, I'm tagging the following equally lovely ladies who's blogs never cease to inspire me to name the six things that made them happy today as well as giving them this well deserved award!!! Congratulations my darlings!
  1. the ever chic Sara of Sara Loves Shoes
  2. my closet raider (lol) like my sisters and the oh so talented (both as an artist and as a writer) Andhari of Insomniac Lolita
  3. the up and coming young photographer Alice of Alice inWonderland whose photographs never cease to impress me
  4. Another talented blogger whose got an amazing style is Yuka of Pretty in Leather
  5. b-chic-b-simple whose style and taste is impeccable!
  6. And finally to Sher of Fashion After Forty who I admire and wish I'd be as lovely as her when I am in my fortys!
Just remember to acknowledge, link back and pass it on.

I hope you all have a great weekend lovelies!!!

14 comments:

Aline said...

congratulations my dear!

I love your list....what an adorable pup!!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute puppy! I remember Hydrangeas when I was a kid. The soil had be acidic for the pretty colors. Yours look so much better :)

Also Thank you! That was such a nice thing to say (hugs)

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your award, darling!
And now I'm craving Japanese food ~ yummmm!

xoxox,
CC

Elizabeth Marie said...

I'm with Carrie...Japanese sounds so delish right now!

And your puppy is adorable!

HAHA I'm glad you like my Trainwreck Tuesdays! If you have any nominations, let me know hahaha <3
Have such a good weekend my love! XOXO

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

You've got me craving Japanese food =]

Bisous,
La C.

Michelle Schraudner said...

Oh my gosh, your puppy is so adorable!

I love reading what makes people happy, the lists always make me smile.

Kelly said...

congrats on the tag! fab things to make anyone happy!

Unknown said...

congrats on your award love! u deserve it of course. you are incredibly chic and nice at the same time. cant beat that!

much love

eden

b-chic said...

freeteyme thanks for your kindness in passing this game, I share with you the pleasure of the table, flowers and animals! You have been so nice to have named my blog, I will try to respond to the tag as soon as I can!

This chick's got style said...

Thank you for your sweet comment!
Hmm, the japanese food looks so good!
And love your outfit in the previous pic!!
x!

www.janetteria.com said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! U totally deserve...

Have a great weekend, darling!

xox

Little Bow Prep said...

Congrats!

Daniela Valdez said...

Aaaaw I loved this post! Your pics are awesome :)

Sara said...

thank you so much for the award! i am so touched. sorry it's taken me so long to reply! it's been a beautiful long weekend here and i've been out and about. hope your weekend was wonderful. xoxo

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds