So, here's my list:
1. Catching up over lunch with a dear friend at a Japanese restaurant. I had Tonkatsu, Miso soup and iced green tea - yum!
2. My hydrangeas in bloom! I thought I lost them in winter but noticed the blooms this morning =)
3. Phase 1 of a big project completed and signed off! Woohoo! I work with really cool and talented people =)
4. Boemee fresh from the groomer - adorable isn't she?
5. Receiving an unexpected call from someone I have not heard from in a while =) and reminisce about the good old times.
6. And what's the best way to start a weekend but to receive an award from the gorgeous and funny Elizabeth Marie of It's Unbeweavable! Thank you Liz!!! You definitely need to check her blog - her Trainwreck Tuesdays! are addictive!
And so lovelies, as the rule goes, I'm tagging the following equally lovely ladies who's blogs never cease to inspire me to name the six things that made them happy today as well as giving them this well deserved award!!! Congratulations my darlings!
- the ever chic Sara of Sara Loves Shoes
- my closet raider (lol) like my sisters and the oh so talented (both as an artist and as a writer) Andhari of Insomniac Lolita
- the up and coming young photographer Alice of Alice inWonderland whose photographs never cease to impress me
- Another talented blogger whose got an amazing style is Yuka of Pretty in Leather
- b-chic-b-simple whose style and taste is impeccable!
- And finally to Sher of Fashion After Forty who I admire and wish I'd be as lovely as her when I am in my fortys!
I hope you all have a great weekend lovelies!!!