Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tag: In Style survey

I was tagged by the always fabulous fashionista Couture Carie with this survey that she saw in In Style. I hope that you lovelies do it too!

banglesAndBracelets

Favorite accessory? diamond stud earrings and bracelets and bangles








What do you wear when you’re down? killer heels (lifts me up - literally haha)
SkyHighHeels


When you’re feeling pretty? lace undies and red lipstick ;-)

PlatformPumps


When it’s raining? platform pumps - I feel like I can walk in a puddle of water and still look fab for work



What do you sleep in? shorts and cami or chemise or sleep shirt. My new fave - the VS tissue sleep shirt - so soft!

SleepWear

Favorite designers? I have such a long list but among them are Lanvin, Balmain, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, Herve Leger, ...

LeonelloBorghiSatchel
Handbag? not loyal to any specific brand, lately I have been using my Leonello Borghi purse a lot
Jeans? Frankie B, Citizen of Humanity
Worst fashion moment? Sky high teased bangs! (so embarrassing now but I swear it was cool back then! lol)
Mom’s style? Classic
Place you’d rather be right now? Mom and dad's place
Your hair? Brunette with caramel highlights
Favorite thing? shoes!
Celebrity crush? Ashton Kutcher and Brad Pitt
Drink? currently Mango Mojito
Food? berries and chocolate and anything Mom and Dad cooks


Dream/goal? other than fashion and travel my other passion is for food - I love to eat and therefore I dream of owning a restaurant.
Fear? loss of a loved one
Where do you want to be in 10 years? Wherever my heart is =) (yeah i know - corny - but so true! )
On your wish list? all the sky high heels above, this Valentino Histoire Framed Tote and this Chanel bag

ValentinoHistoireFramedToteChanelPurse

Your life? Atypical - so atypical!
Your mood? relaxed
Last time you cried? last night
Last time you laughed? last night =)


Tagged - your IT!
Happy Thursday lovelies!

photo credits: from www.bergdorfgoodman.com, www.victoriassecret.com, www.chanel.com

24 comments:

Becca. said...

wow i now know more about you.
i love being tagged :]

Elizabeth Marie said...

Fun! If you open a restaurant I'm coming to stuff my face there!

We love the same designers! XO

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Oh gosh, the shoes...

I could die for those chunky pumps!

Bisous,
La C.

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Oh gosh, the shoes...

I could die for those chunky pumps!

Bisous,
La C.

Ash Fox said...

amazing picks! you have fabulous taste. thank you for your amazing comments! i am following your blog and adding you to my roll.
xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Fashion Moment said...

Wow, those shoes are amazing!

FM~FP

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fabulous choices! I'm so in love with that turquoise bangle!

Couture Carrie said...

Thanks for the shout-out, darling!
And I am sooo glad you did this tag ~ I love your answers and the accompanying pics, especially the blue bangle and the orange Manolos!!

xoxox,
CC

Tiffany said...

fun! I am the same with shoes, killer heels always makes me feel better! :)

Marian said...

ohhhh i love this tag! love that you wear heels when your feeling down, great spirit lifter! you go girl.
muah x
marian

dogmom said...

Honey, you always ROCK the heels. Love your picks. Be sure to put me on the fan list for your restaurant...(-:

Annie said...

red lipstick always makes me feel so glamorous :)

Nicole Marie said...

i really need to wear some cuter pjs. i'm usually in sweats and a big tshirt

Elizabeth Marie said...

"I wonder if she gets taken this time" omg I died laughing!!!

have the best weekend ever! You are amazing! xo

Girl Next Blog said...

I loooove the blue bracelet!

xx

agus said...

Really lovely shoes!!!

Angela said...

love all the shoes. lovely post.

Little Bow Prep said...

Terrific post! It was lovely to read your answers!

Kelly said...

love the bags! i'm such a bag whore!

Posh said...

Great shoes! ;)

tanya said...

Ahhh...drooling over your picks. Seriously, those cork platforms . . . okay, ANY platform, I crave. Fabulous post, my dear!

E said...

I love those two-tone cut-outs in your shoe collage!

Unknown said...

Like your pun about heels, they "lift" you up, haha me too! I like Ashton too :)
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

isabelle said...

I love everything you've picked out! Espesially the black pmps with the red sole, they're amaaazing!

/www.jemappelleisabelle.blogg.se

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds