Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Look: Hot Coral Day

I missed you all!

I am tied up in the next 5 weeks so my post will still be minimal. The cause of my "busy-ness"? I am taking the last class to graduate this summer for my MBA. I have asked my sister Coco to post whenever she can in my absence. I have so much to post/share with so little time.

Anyhoo, summer just started but our heat temp is already in the low 100s! Yup, soooo hot!

June022009 190

What I am wearing:
dress: J Crew
jeans: Antik
wedges: Banana Republic
bag: Leonello Borghi
scarf: Banana Republic
sunnies: BCBG
woven metallic bracelet: Forever 21


Before the summer B classes started, I met up with my pals to catch up over late lunch

June022009 098a
June022009 096a

Then met with another couple and their kids for dinner at Mitchell's Fish Market. Oh yes, more eating. The little one is my god daughter:

June022009 125a

If you like seafood, then you should try Mitchell's Shanghai Sampler. A medley of salmon, shrimps and scallops on top of rice and spinach cooked Shanghai style. Yum-0!

June022009 118a

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and not as hot as ours in the sunny state.

Have a great weekend lovelies!

14 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

I love your dress and jeans. The dress is such a pretty color!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fabulous look! Just bought a scarf today because I thought it would look perfect tied around the handle of one of my bags!

Kelly said...

hey beautiful. I've definitely missed ya. i hope everythings ok and good luck wiht your mba my dear. that color is great on you..stoked that regardless through your stress and busy-ness you still look fabulous xoxoxo

www.janetteria.com said...

What a lovely dress. so fresh for this summer...

XoXo

Elizabeth Marie said...

Missed you love! I admire you!

You look so great, that color is perfect on you! XOXOXO

Hope all is well girl! XO

Unknown said...

LOL! Your god Daughter looks like she's trying to get rid of the paparazzi LOL!

Good luck on working towards your MBA!

tanya said...

first of all, it's monday morning and I'm already drooling over that seafood dish. Second of all, you look fabulous! Love that coral color on you :-)

agus said...

Lovely outfit! I like the dress very much, you look great :-)

Little Bow Prep said...

Cute dress! I adore the color!

Aline said...

that looks so yummy!

you look great...that color is so nice on you!

Daniela Valdez said...

Lovely outfit!!

Your god daughter is too cute!

Ela said...

Loving all the colours in your outfit - it feels so summery! Best of luck with your last class!

~Ela
http://extradots.blogspot.com

Angela said...

you look so fabulous. good luck with school.

Angela said...

ps thank you for the lovely b-day wish.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds