Pages

Monday, July 06, 2009

Shopping: Shoes Galore!

A couple of weeks back, T and I decided to go on an impromptu shopping in Orlando. I had to complete my shopping before school starts since I will barely have time to do anything. Our first stop lunch at the Elephant Bar Restaurant...

June022009 066

I had a virgin Tropical Colada - so refreshing! Yeah, no alcohol - hey it's 12 noon and I need to be sober shopping! ha ha

June022009 059

June022009 057

and a Blackened Grilled Salmon over summer vegetables...

June022009 060a

Ater lunch, we headed to Neiman Marcus. The store was having an additional 25% off on all sale items so I managed to find these Loubs in my size...


Next stop - Jimmy Choo. They are having 50% off and although I went there looking for sandals, those that I liked really didn't fit well so I ended up getting these pumps instead...


I will be wearing the Loubs for my graduation dinner and probably the graduation day too. I also found the perfect dresses this weekend at - well of course my fave store - BCBG, and will share them with you all in my next post.

Have a great week lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds