Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Misc: MJ ghost?

Happy Monday lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as I had. Nothing special just nice and quiet with a little excitement. =)


Anyway, you probably saw this video by now but I thought of posting it since Halloween is only 2 months away. Okay, okay, it does not make sense, I'm still posting it anyway. ha ha

Warning: Not for the faint of heart! And by no means trying to disrespect the king of Pop.



Almost got me fooled. It was apparently the shadow of a CNN worker/crew. I guess it would have been so much better if he was moon walking don't you think? ha ha ha


Enjoy the beginning of a great week my lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds