Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Misc: MJ ghost?

Happy Monday lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as I had. Nothing special just nice and quiet with a little excitement. =)


Anyway, you probably saw this video by now but I thought of posting it since Halloween is only 2 months away. Okay, okay, it does not make sense, I'm still posting it anyway. ha ha

Warning: Not for the faint of heart! And by no means trying to disrespect the king of Pop.



Almost got me fooled. It was apparently the shadow of a CNN worker/crew. I guess it would have been so much better if he was moon walking don't you think? ha ha ha


Enjoy the beginning of a great week my lovelies!

18 comments:

Tiffany said...

i think it was that music that scared me the most! haha!

Kelly said...

lol i saw that. and im going to have to admit it freaked me out at first...but now i just dont know...and why you gotta say halloween girl...thats my favorite holiday!!! xoxox

Aline said...

haha...that is creepy!

www.janetteria.com said...

That's creppy! :-)

XoXo

Andhari said...

Anyway, I believed this was real until you told me it's not lol.

I believe in ghosts still :P

The Sydney Girl said...

lol!

hope you gave a lovely start to the week! xxx

E said...

So wild!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ah ha. It's like the Three Men and A Baby controversy. Remember?

floreta said...

hahahaha the music is so funny

Unknown said...

Good one! LOL!

Ashley said...

Woah, I had heard of this ghost video but I hadn't seen it yet! I can see why people thought it might be a ghost though! But I'm so easily manipulated by things like this, lol :)

-Ashley
http://www.breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh ive seen this. hihiihi. funny?

Haute World said...

It would have been pretty cool if it was MJ to be honest! But oh well, something tells me he wouldn't be seeking media attention any more than he already did... the poor guy. Thanks for sharing. Hope you're having a lovely week so far!

Little Bow Prep said...

That would have been fab!

Ela said...

I hadn't seen this, I had no sound so probably less creepy...good thing CNN cleared that up.
I do believe in ghosts though...

Midtown Girl said...

Wow - that is so creepy! Yikes, lol!

XOXO

Yuka said...

YIKES!

Velo said...

haha MJ still be "the hot topic" in everywhere. =D

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds