Pages

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Golden State

I can't contain my excitement to see my darling nephew and niece this weekend. I am off to Orange County. My nephew's turning 4 - our little one is growing up too fast!

The other day while they were on their way home, his dad pointed out the thick white smoke from the South Cal wild fires that was visible from the freeway.

Nephew: "Are you kidding me? Guys, take a picture of that smoke from the fire! O.M.G. this is serious! Right mom?"

It was so hilarious! My sister and brother-in-law just cracked up laughing.

Happy Birthday to our Transformers loving, dirt bike riding little boy!

Noah_reading_Cars

Kid's grow up too fast!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds