Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Shopping: Cocktail Dress

With the holidays fast approaching, my calendar is slowly filling up. Party invites here and there and deciding which party to go to. There is one party in particular that I wanted to a get a new dress for, the rest I found dresses in my closet that I have not worn yet from Max Studio and a couple I have worn once in different events and crowd.

So, I started browsing online for cocktail dresses and I'm having a hard time deciding which dress to go with. These are my picks, of course from my fave source BCBG Max Azria:

pBCBG1-6550960dtpBCBG1-6550960_alternate1_dt
#1 Runway Strapless Draped Dress (here)

pBCBG1-6550611dtpBCBG1-6550611_alternate1_dt
#2 One Shoulder Embellished Dress (here)

pBCBG1-6551122dtpBCBG1-6551122_alternate1_dt
#3 Sequin Embellished Silk Dress (here)

pBCBG1-5705773dtpBCBG1-5705773_alternate1_dt
#4 Tiered Satin Cocktail Dress (here)

Help me decide which one to go with. Which one is your fave?

Also, don't forget to join my Perricone MD Cold Plasma giveaway which ends on Monday - November 30. Click here for details!

xoxo,
T

16 comments:

Sarah A. said...

I heart #2 and #4 :)
Simple and elegant at the same time..

xoxo,
Sarah :)

Unknown said...

I love 2 and 4. Oh my! Same as Jarah LOL!

I think 1 could be too baggy on your frame. Only trying it on would tell.

3 is a really pretty sequin top, but I'm a dress girl for special occasions.

Andhari said...

It sounds greedy of me but I love all of them, esp. Number 2. It's sexy, fabulous, without being too much. Number 1 is good if the event's a bit formal, the whole drape thing? While the 3rd one is good for more fun and flirty vibe. Like for club parties, for example :)

Couture Carrie said...

Love the red asymmetric one!

xoxox,
CC

drollgirl said...

these are all so lovely! i think each one is gorgeous, but the strapless one might be a bit dangerous if you plan on dancing or moving around. :)

Aline said...

that first red dress is so special...the sequin one is adorable!

Ela said...

Eek! I love the sparkly sequin dress! Gorgeous! But gotta admit when I saw the first one I thought, "that is sooo T!" I can soo picture you in it :)

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I'm in love with your taste in clothes :)

Nicole Marie said...

wow that first one is gorgeous!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sequins!!! I love the glitz. : )

Midtown Girl said...

ohhh that sparkly number has my name all over it doll!

But of course, you would look amazing in any of these gorg dresses!

XOXO
Amy

Tiffany said...

I love #1! you would look fabulous!

Ashley said...

I am in love with the #3 Sequin Embellished Silk Dress, so so beautiful! I think it would look great with black tights and heels, and it's so sparkly (without being gaudy too, that's hard to do!). But you'll look gorgeous in any of these dresses!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Mens casual jackets said...

The first dress is absolutely stunning! I'm speechless! really enjoying the blog

Little Bow Prep said...

Ooooh! The first one looks so chic!

Also, cool flower on the second one!

Chris from buycheapcocktaildresses.com said...

I absolutely love the first dress! Very chic & elegant!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds