Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Misc: Thankful for...

This was our first thanksgiving together and proud to say we made it! We did everything from scratch - from the Turkey to the rib roast to the side dishes and even all the deserts - apple pie, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, pecan pie...

DSC_0322
GG and I doing last minute prep before dinner...

Although my week was a bit crappy due to sinus infection, I have a lot to be thankful for this year...
  • My family - daddy, mommy, my sisters, nephew and niece, brother-in-law - for their unconditional love and support
  • My GG - who never ceases to amaze me and make me feel how truly blessed I am... not enough words to say how happy and thankful I am to Him for you...
  • My little angels: Noah, Charlotte, Mikayla, Brucie and my other baby Matt...
  • The VJs for welcoming me into their happy and loving family...
  • My gorgeous ;-) friends
  • My work and the wonderful people I work with for hanging tough and working harder these past months due to the economy's downturn...
  • My little Boemee
  • Blogging - which has opened new doors and introduced wonderful and fabulous bloggers to me - Thank you so much my lovelies!!!!
DSC_0301

So, I may be a day late but I wish you all just the same - from our dinner table to yours - a HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!!


What I was wearing:
dress: BCBG Max Azria
gold sandals: Michael Kors
denim jacket: Express

accessories: Forever 21 bracelet and diamond stud earrings

12 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

How wonderful, darling!

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you, too!

xoxox,
CC

Wrecked Stellar said...

Fabulous thankful list! And sounds like you had a yummy dinner! xo, Mel

Andhari said...

Amazing thank you list. You do have amazing life, miss :) happy thanksgiving! Homecooked thanksgiving dishes are the best :)

Unknown said...

you look so happy. I love those plate settings.

happy thanksgiving.

I Am Denise Katipunera

www.janetteria.com said...

Great list!

Please don't forget to enter Jackie necklace (if U have a mood)
X♥X♥

Angela said...

oh lovely. hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Little Bow Prep said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Darling table setting!

Unknown said...

You set a gorgeous table!

I'm thankful for meeting you too :)

E said...

I love your table and what lovely things to be thankful for!

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving! All that food sounds delish.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm so glad you had a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds