Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Look: The Gray Suit

Probably not the most flattering shot but I do love this suit. I have worn the jacket with jeans a few times and really love the unconventional fold of the sleeves which can also be worn unrolled.

2010-03-24

What I am wearing:
jacket and pant suit: BCBG MaxAzria
purple top: Banana Republic
shoes: Jimmy Choo
skinny belt: Dillard's
double chain necklace: Express
bracelet: White House Black Market


I normally don't wear my suits together to break down the monotony in color. But there are suits that still look sharp and good when paired together such as this one. Gray is my other black. I can wear it with different colors - black, pink, red, blue, teal, white... and the color possibility is endless. Do you stick with black or is gray your other black too?



Happy Easter lovelies!

xoxo,
T
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds