Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Youtube Wednesdays: My Waffle Wife

GG and I will have a traditional wedding with the traditional vows. I am afraid I will forget what to say or just faint from nervousness (that may be a little too extreme). Seriously, we try to tell each other every day how much we mean to each other. So, technically, we say our vows everyday.

Here's one example of how pressure and excitement and everything else can turn your vows to be a little comedic...



Tell me lovelies, did you write your own vows or did you go with the traditional vows?

xoxo,
T

1 comment:

Maki said...

Oh my, I saw this on TV the other night that this clip has received like a million hits???? She's so cute though, laughing like that. And the groom and the dad? Priceless:)

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds