Pages

Friday, July 02, 2010

Chronicles of a Pinay Bride: Our Engagement Pictures

A few weeks back, GG and I had our engagement pictures taken. We were very nervous and a little shy posing in public. Yes me! Yes shy! ha ha It is so different posing in front of a timed camera for my lookbook shots. But Gwen and Matt made us feel so at ease! Actually, too at ease that we sometimes forgot we were on a photo session with them and that there are other people around us!

The Casa Marina and Jacksonville Beach are very memorable for us. It was where we went on our second date. The date that confirmed our feelings - that we were meant for each other and that we found our soul mates. So, we wanted to document that day by having our engagement pictures taken there.

Jackie Neal did my makeup. She was so nice and she made it look so natural! I didn't feel like I was wearing any at all!

Gwen released a sneak peak of our Engagement Pictures on her blog. I am so excited to share some of my faves here and be sure to check the rest of the pictures in her blog and say hi!

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-04

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-05

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-10

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-09

I love how my GG is still taller than me even with 4 inches heels on!

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-17

Credits:
Photographer: Gwendolyn Tundermann
Makeup and Styling: Jackie Neal

What I was wearing: 
Beach shots: Ann Taylot LOFT maxi dress, Michael Kors sandals, BCBG cuff bracelet, gold hoop earrings
Date shots: Banana Republic linen dress, DKNY platform heels, Antropologie necklace
(Both dresses were gifts from GG - isn't he sweet!)

Have a great 4th of July weekend my lovelies!!!

xoxo,
T

22 comments:

Becca. said...

i really love picture 3 & 4, you should get them printed and framed really big they are so lovely!

THANKYOU for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

drollgirl said...

your pictures are lovely! you guys look so happy!

hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous, darling!
Congrats!

xoxox,
CC

Clothing Wedding said...

Looking forward for pictures from the wedding. Can't wait to see what dress you chose to wear.

D e g a i n e said...

Gorgeous. Congratulations!!!

D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Ashley said...

I love these pictures!! Could you be more gorgeous? And you two are the perfect couple!! Awwww, I love these :)

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Fashion Fabrice said...

You guys look so happy:) Great pictures:) I like the one on the beach & the one on the streets when you hold his head, very sexy!!

love
fashionfabrice

Click HERE to visit FASHIONFABRICE.

little luxury list said...

Great pictures! You both look so happy and I love your shoes!

frockandrollonline.com said...

These pictures are absolutely ADORABLE! What a beautiful couple!

Yaary said...

aww this photos are so sweat and adorable :)

Midtown Girl said...

I am so excited for you!!! These pics are so beautiful and you look absolutely gorgeous & glowing in happiness! So happy for u doll <#

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Amazing pics lady! That yellow floral dress is really something!

rachaelgking said...

LOVE your dress in the engagement pics!!

Maki said...

Aw you look so beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you!!

xoxo

Angela said...

oh my gosh, just adorable.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I really love the shot of you both walking along the water. Wishing you both the best!

Becca

Anonymous said...

you guys looked great! thanks for stopping by my blog. makes me nostalgic seeing your engagement photos. i love taking fun pics.

wishful nals said...

i love them! :)

E said...

These photos are gorgeous! I love your dress!

Ash Fox said...

so beautiful congrats!

x

Lisa said...

These are such gorgeous and romantic photos! You two make an adorable couple.

Little Bow Prep said...

So adorable and gorgeous!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds