Pages

Friday, July 02, 2010

Chronicles of a Pinay Bride: Our Engagement Pictures

A few weeks back, GG and I had our engagement pictures taken. We were very nervous and a little shy posing in public. Yes me! Yes shy! ha ha It is so different posing in front of a timed camera for my lookbook shots. But Gwen and Matt made us feel so at ease! Actually, too at ease that we sometimes forgot we were on a photo session with them and that there are other people around us!

The Casa Marina and Jacksonville Beach are very memorable for us. It was where we went on our second date. The date that confirmed our feelings - that we were meant for each other and that we found our soul mates. So, we wanted to document that day by having our engagement pictures taken there.

Jackie Neal did my makeup. She was so nice and she made it look so natural! I didn't feel like I was wearing any at all!

Gwen released a sneak peak of our Engagement Pictures on her blog. I am so excited to share some of my faves here and be sure to check the rest of the pictures in her blog and say hi!

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-04

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-05

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-10

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-09

I love how my GG is still taller than me even with 4 inches heels on!

Jacksonville-Beach-Engagement-Photos-17

Credits:
Photographer: Gwendolyn Tundermann
Makeup and Styling: Jackie Neal

What I was wearing: 
Beach shots: Ann Taylot LOFT maxi dress, Michael Kors sandals, BCBG cuff bracelet, gold hoop earrings
Date shots: Banana Republic linen dress, DKNY platform heels, Antropologie necklace
(Both dresses were gifts from GG - isn't he sweet!)

Have a great 4th of July weekend my lovelies!!!

xoxo,
T
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds