Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Look: Girl's Night Out

My sister and Matron-of-Honor Lot was in town for a week to help me out with the wedding planning. Of course we took advantage of the free nights we had by going dancing with my GG and some friends.

Night Out #1:
What we were wearing:
On me: BCBG top, Paige Skinny Jeans, Christian Louboutin pumps
On sis: Forever 21 top, Ellen Tracy shoes, Banana Republic jeans


Night Out #2:
On me: BCBG dress, DKNY shoes, Express cuffs and multi-strand necklace
On her: Elizabeth and James dress, gold cuffs from Nordstrom, Ellen Tracy shoes





We sure had a great time!

xoxo,
Tey

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I love the BCBG dress and the (sparkly?) shoes!! You guys looked great!

Isaac said...

Great blog I enjoyed readingg

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds