Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Chronicles of a Pinay Bride: Bridesmaids Dresses

I started looking for bridesmaids dresses 2 months ago online. There are several dresses I found that I liked but have not quite decided what they will be wearing other than the color.

So I gathered the girls and had a great time dress shopping with them.

We went to a local boutique and the girls tried on several dresses. By this time, I knew I wanted them to wear tea length dresses in midnight blue color.

My sister and matron of honor will be wearing this style from Bari Jay:


While all my bridesmaids will be wearing the following style from Jasmine Bridals:



Next stop, shoe shopping for the perfect pair to go with their dresses.

xoxo,
Tey

No comments:

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds