Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Chronicles of a Pinay Bride: Officially Married

I had stopped blogging for a  while to focus on our wedding planning and preparations. I am happy to announce that I am now officially the "Mrs. VJ"!


Now that it is over, I will share more of the details and planning that we have done in my wed site/blog - itheewedevents.com. Wedding tips and lesson learned from my very own wedding planning experience.

In the meantime, please enjoy a sneak peak from our wedding through our wonderful photographers Gwen and Matt Tundermann of Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography.

xoxo,
Tey VJ

No comments:

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds