Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Personal: In Memoriam... Boemee

Boemee
room mate, best friend, MY BABY
March 15, 1999 - March 13, 2012


 I am at a loss for words... 

she saved me from being bitten by pygmy rattle snakes that got inside my screened patio...


she stood by me when I was down...


she felt it was her responsibility to make me happy - thus when she hears me sigh (or cry), she climbs up to where I am, lays her head on my lap (or lays on my tummy) and starts licking my hand...



she was very smart... very clever...
(yes, she tried to hide this grape from me which she was not allowed to have)

she loved being pampered...
she knows when we are going to the groomers, stays up on her hind legs and looks out at the car window...

woke me up on Christmas mornings...


she had fabulous hair!...
being "silky" and all... 


she loves to dress up.. 
my 4-legged fashionista with a luggage all of her own...

one look at her eyes and I was hooked...


persistent... she always got what she want... she tells you what she want by taking you to it!


she knows how to chill...
never yapped, always poised, probably barked fewer than the fingers on my hands... 


loved posing for me...


always welcomed me with wagging tail....


she can pick out her gift from under the tree and guards it so no one else can claim it... 


my walking buddy... she kept me fit...


I already miss you my baby... my four-legged angel...

3 comments:

Adrienne Shubin said...

I am SO sorry to hear about your little sweet pup's passing. I have two Yorkies myself, and dread the day they leave me.
Big hugs to you...again, so sorry for your loss :(

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! Been there!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies...

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds