Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Travel: the Bahamas in Pictures

Hubby and I recently went on a cruise to the Bahamas with our friends M and A and we had a blast. To start off, we were greeted with these drinks (can't remember what they are) as soon as you get on board the ship.


One thing good about going on a cruise - you will never get hungry.  There is food everywhere!



The pool deck was packed! probably one thing to consider when planning your cruise, pick dates during either the off-peak season or non-holiday. Otherwise, good luck finding a lounge chair...



During our stop at the Nassau we were welcomed by live Caribbean music


We spent a day at Atlantis (definitely worth the trip and will definitely go back in the summer).




By the pier were these multi-million dollar yachts  - wishing we had one of these babies...


Next stop was at  CocoCay - RC's private island...




We booked to go jet skiing which was cancelled because of the strong winds =(


I forgot how much I love to snorkel. Hubby is a PADI certified diver so he is slowly convincing me to get certified myself. CocoCay snorkeling was a disappointment. Having snorkeled in the waters of El Nido in Palawan and Boracay before, it was difficult not to compare it against the Bahamas. Anywho, snorkeling with hubby in itself was priceless.



I love to shop, but nothing there caught my attention... too "touristy" for my taste =))






Our friends - M & A - who went with us on the trip asked us to "be wild and be like a tiger" just like they were asked to pose last time they visited Disney's Animal Kingdom. And so we did... our failed attempt to look wild (har har har)





























We felt silly afterwards =))

The best Pina Colada I have tasted is in Atlantis... yum!


I hope you are all having a wonderful and blessed week!

xoxo,
Tey

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So fun!
Love these pics!

xoxox,
CC

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I haven't been to the Bahamas in forever! You're giving me the itch!

BRIGHTLIGHTS said...

You both look like you had a fantastic time! I have never been to the Bahamas but have always wanted to take a trip there! However, I have been to Jamaica a number of times! I am sure, it may be similar in many ways. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! I really appreciate the time you took to visit and leave a comment! I am glad you enjoyed my summer list post! Oh and about the guy, I just found him on pinterest, so he isn't mine! :D

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds