Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Shopping: Fall Wardrobe

I hope you all had a great weekend as we did. I am starting mine with a picture from my recent visit to one of my happy places...

 
Louis Vuitton at the St John's

I can almost smell fall in the air and did I mention this is my favorite time of the year? I just love cool crisp air, the colors and the reminder that my favorite holidays are coming.

Last week I was looking at my closet and realized I needed to do a little bit of updating to my fall wardrobe. I don't need a lot but I do have a few items I wanted. So, while my stepdaughter and I were shopping for some decorations for her room, I managed to grab a couple of items:

The Ramona Henley top from Anthropologie which will look really cute with a skinny colored jeans and boots:
from Anthropologie

Our next stop was Fossil. Although I don't care much for their other stuff, I did like some of the cute clothes they have. I found a top in wine color from Fossil but I cannot find a picture of the top online.
I also have my eyes set on this tunic dress also from Fossil but didn't have the chance to try it on since we were in a hurry. This would look really cute with a pair of tan boots.

Ginger Dress from Fossil

I also did a little online shopping and managed to snag a good deal for a pair of the Cole Haan "Poppy" boots from Nordstrom.

Cole Haan Poppy Boot from Nordstrom
Are you ready for fall?

Happy Monday!

xoxo,
Tey




Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds