Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Shopping: Fall Wardrobe

I hope you all had a great weekend as we did. I am starting mine with a picture from my recent visit to one of my happy places...

 
Louis Vuitton at the St John's

I can almost smell fall in the air and did I mention this is my favorite time of the year? I just love cool crisp air, the colors and the reminder that my favorite holidays are coming.

Last week I was looking at my closet and realized I needed to do a little bit of updating to my fall wardrobe. I don't need a lot but I do have a few items I wanted. So, while my stepdaughter and I were shopping for some decorations for her room, I managed to grab a couple of items:

The Ramona Henley top from Anthropologie which will look really cute with a skinny colored jeans and boots:
from Anthropologie

Our next stop was Fossil. Although I don't care much for their other stuff, I did like some of the cute clothes they have. I found a top in wine color from Fossil but I cannot find a picture of the top online.
I also have my eyes set on this tunic dress also from Fossil but didn't have the chance to try it on since we were in a hurry. This would look really cute with a pair of tan boots.

Ginger Dress from Fossil

I also did a little online shopping and managed to snag a good deal for a pair of the Cole Haan "Poppy" boots from Nordstrom.

Cole Haan Poppy Boot from Nordstrom
Are you ready for fall?

Happy Monday!

xoxo,
Tey




3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I am so ready for fall!
Amazing boots!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

cool blog you got too! sure, send me an email once you do. thank you for dropping by!

Emily said...

love that Fossil dress! super cute xx

www.glittersgold.com

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds