Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bordeaux, Bloopers and Retakes

I envy bloggers who can have their husbands/significant others take their pictures. I can't. You see my hubby is such a goofball. I will end up with even more goofy pictures than what I have now. So my solution is to use the tripod, the remote and/or a timer. How many shots does it take to get these somewhat mediocre shots? A lot!

Here's a sample of what it looked like when our little Hannah decided she wanted to be in the picture with me.




Since she was in all my shots, this was the only one I got that was decent enough to post without looking like a complete goofball.

sweater - H&M
jeans - James Jeans in Twiggy Lisbon (get it here)
boots - Via Spiga (get it here or similar here)
necklace - BCBG MaxAzria (old)


So tell me, who takes your outfit shots?

Have a happy Halloween everyone!


xoxo,
Tey


3 comments:

~julee~ said...

I usually have my husband take my pics, but I also end up with more goofy face photos than good ones. :)

Nicole Feliciano said...

Great color on you!

Nicole
http://www.momtrends.com/2012/10/holiday-looks-for-less/

SuiteLife by Shawna Walkere said...

My husband is a goofball too but he makes me laugh and a smile always adds to the outfit. I has have my kids do it (even my 7 year old, LOL). They dont love it but they do it anyways. :) I take about ten or shots and try to pick the best. I can feel your pain.

www.living-thesuite-life@blogspot.com

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds