Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Joyeuses Noces de Coton

I am probably one of the luckiest people out there who actually met and married their soul mates.
Forever grateful and feeling blessed.



dress: Vera Wang
shoes: Jimmy Choo (get it here; I wore the champagne color)
 tux: Calvin Klein
shoes: Cole Haan









(sharing my favorite poem that my sister-in-law Lisa read during our wedding ceremony)

i carry your heart with me
by ee cummings

i carry your heart with me
(i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it
(anywhere i go you go, my dear;
and whatever is done by only me
is your doing, my darling)

i fear no fate
(for you are my fate, my sweet)
i want no world
(for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root
and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky
of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope
or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder
that’s keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart

(i carry it in my heart)
.
.
.


Joyeuses Noces de Coton my hubby!

xoxo,
Tey




5 comments:

Style Journey said...

Beautiful photos! Love the letters on the tree. You both look so happy :) Congrats!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Dying...You look SO so gorgeous! Loooooooooove the dress and bouquet!

Susan said...

My God that dress is GORGEOUS!

cate @ wild ruffle said...

Gorgeous! And those shoes!! Congrats:)

Couture Carrie said...

Congratulations, darling!
You look so amazing and happy!

xoxox,
CC

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds