Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Look: The Boardroom

I work 5 days a week so my wardrobe choices have to be work friendly. There are days when we have clients visiting or meetings that require dressing more business-like. As much as I love jeans and boots, I also love pumps and suits.

 Olivia tweed jacket - Ann Taylor (here)
Tristan tweed skirt - Ann Taylor (here)
Peplum hem sweater - Ann Taylor (here)
bag - Louis Vuitton - Verona PM (here)
shoes - Jimmy Choo (here)
cocktail ring - BCBG (similar here and here)
pearl drop necklace(similar here)
pearl earrings (similar here)

I love the details at the back of the jacket and the skirt...


I wore a cocktail ring to add a subtle accent to my outfit. 

 

I have been very busy at work with all our scheduled client releases. I hope your week is less stressful than how mine is going.
 
xoxo, 
Tey




Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds