Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Look: The Boardroom

I work 5 days a week so my wardrobe choices have to be work friendly. There are days when we have clients visiting or meetings that require dressing more business-like. As much as I love jeans and boots, I also love pumps and suits.

 Olivia tweed jacket - Ann Taylor (here)
Tristan tweed skirt - Ann Taylor (here)
Peplum hem sweater - Ann Taylor (here)
bag - Louis Vuitton - Verona PM (here)
shoes - Jimmy Choo (here)
cocktail ring - BCBG (similar here and here)
pearl drop necklace(similar here)
pearl earrings (similar here)

I love the details at the back of the jacket and the skirt...


I wore a cocktail ring to add a subtle accent to my outfit. 

 

I have been very busy at work with all our scheduled client releases. I hope your week is less stressful than how mine is going.
 
xoxo, 
Tey




4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing look, darling!
So profesh!

xoxox,
CC

~julee~ said...

Love it!

Thanks for stopping by our blog yesterday. I love your style and am now following along!

Anjena @ Footwear Coupons said...

Love your style.. you're looking gorgeous in black dress..

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds