Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Desk to Date

It has been a very busy week at work with deadlines on top of each other. To keep my sanity, hubby and I would go out on a date at least once a week. There are outfits that you can take from work to your date with the switch of a couple of accessories. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I always carry a box clutch in my car's glove compartment for a quick switch-a-roo and I am good to go for cocktails or dinner with hubby.




 top: Ann Taylor (peplum hem sweater here)
pants: Gap (slim cropped pants here)
bag: Louis Vuitton (here)
shoes: Christian Louboutin (here)
necklace: BCBG MaxAzria
bracelet: Ana & Ava from Dillards (similar here)

Happy almost weekend lovelies!

xoxo,
Tey

1 comment:

SuiteLife by Shawna Walkere said...

You can't go wrong in all black!! I hope you had a blast.
www.living-thesuite-life@blogspot.com

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds