Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

No Heels for You!

No Heels for You!
Created by on Polyvore
 I have mentioned in my last post that I am undergoing treatment for my back problem. Not good right? The worse part of it all is that I have been forbidden to wear my heels. Who? What? When? How can I possibly dress up without heels? And so after scouring my closet for some flats that I can wear, it dawned on me that I have only a miniscule amount of flat shoes. Panic! Panic! Panic! And so now, my current obsession are pointed toe flats that will hopefully deliver the sexiness of heels without getting into bigger problems with my back - at least for the mean time that my doctor is trying to fix it. Ha! And of course, there is a bright side to this - it gave me an excuse to go shoe shopping!

Here are a few of my favorites:
  1. Gabriella Flat by Kate Spade (here)
  2. Rockstud Ballerina Flat by Valentino (here)
  3. Terry Flat by Kate Spade (here)
  4. Huron Flat by Franco Sarto (here)
  5. Alice Pump by Diane von Furstenberg (here)
  6.  Carrie Flat by VC Signature (here)
  7. Ara Flat by Diane von Furstenberg (here)
  8. Debbie Flat by Via Spiga (here)
  9. Ginny Too Flat by Kate Spade (here)
  10. Annulio Flat by Ivanka Trump (here)
  11. Dakota Loafer by Tory Burch (here)
  12. Chicago Flat by VC Signature (here)
  13. Norella by Kate Spade (here)
Which one is your favorite?

Happy Friday ladies!

xoxo,
Tey



***Shoe pictures taken from the following sites: Nordstrom.com, KateSpade.com through Polyvore.com

No comments:

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds