Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

A Mother's Day Weekend to Remember

Belated happy Mother's day lovelies! How was your weekend?

My weekend started out wonderful with dinner Friday night at Cantina Laredo with our dear friends Sanela and Jamie. Good food, Margaritas and tons of laughter. We always have a great time when we go out with them.

The rest of the evening didn't turn out as good. I had to work on an issue when we got back home. A case that I was expecting to get released that day had a problem and we have to get it fixed. I worked the entire day Saturday until 3 am Sunday to get it resolved. Yes, it sucked!

This however made up for it when I woke up Sunday morning, breakfast in bed prepared by my hubby...


I love the thoughtfulness and effort he put in it - specially the rose he hand picked from our garden to adorn the plate. Sweetness!

Hubby got us tickets to watch The Players Championship. We spent the afternoon at the TPC Sawgrass. We live near the area but this was the first time I went. I had such a wonderful time that I told hubby I want to go again next year.





Pictures were not allowed on the course but we managed to take a few shots.




Striped button-shoulder tee: Banana Republic
boyfriend jeans: American Eagle
Chelsea flats: Tory Birch

I told hubby I wanted to see Tiger Woods play before we go to dinner.


 I saw everyone snapping a picture of him and so I tried to get a couple as fast as I can when he passed by us. I wish I had turned my zoom on and focused. No time to do that.
 

It was so hot and humid yesterday but it was all worth it. We didn't get to stay and finish the game but I saw Tiger Woods play towards his second The Players Championship trophy. Woot woot! Go Tiger!


We went home to change, called my mom-in-law then my mom and greeted them both. I am very fortunate to have them both in my life.

We then headed to St Augustine, FL to have dinner with our next door neighbors and dear friends.

Sangria de Cava

We had such a wonderful time with them and the Columbia Restaurant was a superb choice to celebrate Mother's Day. The food was delicious and the ambiance authentic. Be sure to check them out when you visit St Augustine.


Isn't their baby the cutest ever?



striped elbow-sleeve tee: Banana Republic
circle skirt: Banana Republic

Though I am not blessed to have kids of my own, I was blessed with three wonderful step kids. Hearing their voices on Mother's day was very heart warming. Love!

I could not ask for a better way to celebrate Mother's day and be blessed with an amazing husband, loving step kids, wonderful family, in-laws and friends.

How did you celebrate Mother's Day? I would love to hear your stories!

xoxo,
Tey

No comments:

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds