Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Work outfit...

I always have a difficult time finding clothes to wear to work that will still show my fashion sense yet conservative enough to command the respect of my colleagues specially since I am the youngest among them =) .

But shoes are a different story - I can wear whatever I want whenever I want =)) and the best part about shoes - your size do not change whether you grow old, gain weight or lose weight!

This bordeaux pair from CL is one of my favorite. I can wear them with almost anything and everywhere - from the boardroom to brunch to dinner. And it adds that subtle punch of color when needed.


what I am wearing:
jacket: Banana Republic
dress: Ann Taylor
skinny belt: Baker's
shoes: Christian Louboutin
pearl accessories: flea market finds in Boracay


Oh, and since nude shoes have been a thing lately, I got these new Manolo's at Saks. Thanks to my adorable baby sis Coco who found them, called me, tried them on and bought them for me.


Since we have the same shoe size and shoe taste, we call each other up when there are good sales going on.

Found any good shoe deals lately? What do you typically wear to work?

xs: Thanks for emailing me about the issue with the word verification when adding comments. I already took it off. Mwah!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv both shuz, qt outfit 2

Unknown said...

those loubs are gorg!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you look gorgeous! those shoes are just to die for :-) I wear similar things to work so I completely get what you're saying--it's more conservative dress but the shoes set me free! Always heels, of course :-)

Tiffany said...

you and I are shoe twins! love that color, wish I had gotten them in that color as well. I have the same issue with dressing for work so I hear ya!

Elizabeth Marie said...

CL's and MB's in the same post...ahhh! I'm always the youngest too, so I understand!

You look gorgeous!! xoxoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Perfect office attire!
The best shoe deals are at the Barneys Warehouse Sale which is going on in nyc right now. But shopbop also has amazing deals in their 70% sale section.

I love your Manolos - you look fab!

xoxox,
CC

Little Bow Prep said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Terrific outfit!

Girl Next Blog said...

Lucky girl!

I still remember when I bought my first Louboutins - I was so excited :)

xx

Aline said...

Fab outfit...your Loubs are to die for!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds