Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

tagged too

I have been tagged by the fabulous Tanya of captivate me with "6 Things That Make You Happy". I have been feeling under the weather the past couple of days due to a bug that I caught at work and just thinking of these help.

1. traveling makes me happy


2. shopping specially shoes makes me happy

*from Bergdorf Goodman

3. cooking for family and friends makes me happy


4. hugs and kisses of my nephew and niece makes me happy


5. my dog makes me happy

*all pictures unless noted are property of freeteyme

Rules of Tag:

1) link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share 6 things that put a smile on your face.
4) pass the tag along to 6 other fabulous blogs.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

I Tag the following fabulous ladies with blogs that i heart:

Carlene of It's Heavenly
Paige of Life is Lovely
Lisa of Solo Lisa Y Nada Mas
Dana of Chic Banana
Tifanny of I am Style-ish
Elizabeth Marie of It's Unbeweavable


Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds