Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

tagged too

I have been tagged by the fabulous Tanya of captivate me with "6 Things That Make You Happy". I have been feeling under the weather the past couple of days due to a bug that I caught at work and just thinking of these help.

1. traveling makes me happy


2. shopping specially shoes makes me happy

*from Bergdorf Goodman

3. cooking for family and friends makes me happy


4. hugs and kisses of my nephew and niece makes me happy


5. my dog makes me happy

*all pictures unless noted are property of freeteyme

Rules of Tag:

1) link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share 6 things that put a smile on your face.
4) pass the tag along to 6 other fabulous blogs.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

I Tag the following fabulous ladies with blogs that i heart:

Carlene of It's Heavenly
Paige of Life is Lovely
Lisa of Solo Lisa Y Nada Mas
Dana of Chic Banana
Tifanny of I am Style-ish
Elizabeth Marie of It's Unbeweavable


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

how cute is your doggie? love her fairy outfit!

thanks for the tag!

Lisa said...

Great list, and thanks for the lovely comment and the tag! I've actually already done this one here.

Anonymous said...

what an adorable list--those kids are just too cute! shopping for shoes...sigh :-)

Daniela Valdez said...

Aaaaaw thank you!!! I was tagged before, I made a post about the 6 Olsen things that make me happy jejej. I'm honoured! Thank you so much!!!

I also love buying shoes and my nephew!!!

Have a great weekend!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds