Pages

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ready for spring...

This winter is the coldest winter yet for us living in Florida. Right around the same time last year, I already had my jackets and heavy coats dry cleaned and in storage. I am looking forward to the warmer weather to set in... Spring and fall are my favorite seasons. Florida summer tend to get soooo hot and these two seasons are just perfect.

And so, I have been doing a lot of browsing on-line for ideas this spring. I recently got these pair of Marc Jacobs sandals from Gilt without even knowing what to wear them with yet.


I had to have them specially since I got them yet again at a steal price which retails for $440.00 here. I loved the look that was put together by the Net-A-Porter editor seen below:


The cardigan had been sold out and I do not really want to spend a lot on the outfit itself so I found comparable substitutes. The white dress I got from Heavenly Couture and I am still looking for the perfect cardigan to go with it. Check out my choices below:

Spring to Summer
Spring to Summer - by freeteyme on Polyvore.com

What do you think of the ensemble?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colorblock slingbacks. They're the perfect purchase for the spring (especially for a steal)!

Maki said...

Honestly girl, your taste is awesome!!!

I do own several pairs of Marc Jacobs and they are so fabulous:)

BTW, don't you love the weather here right now?? Oh, I wanted to ask you, where in FL are you? You can send me an email if you'd like - I'm in SRQ. Are we close???

Angela said...

what fab find at gilt. love the cardigan too!

Lisa said...

Great shoes. They remind me a bit of YSL's famous Mondrian dress.

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I hope you keep reading. :)

Daniela Valdez said...

I love your polyvore set!

Congratulations on your award :)

freeteyme said...

Thanks ladies for your awesome comments =)

Maki, I'm in Jacksonville. It's a little far but drop me an email when you're in town!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comments--you're so sweet! I tagged you by the way :-)

Couture Carrie said...

Such gorgeous sandals - love the whole look you've created!

xoxox,
CC

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love it! The set is perfect for Spring! I just did my very first Polyvore...addicted!!

xoxo

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds