Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Casual Thursday...

About a couple weeks back I caught the flu bug that came with the "online shopping bug". Armed with 70% boredom and 30% economic stimulation and the end result were these Prada pumps from Barney's.


I love shoes! (Did I already mention that?)


Well, the weather today is just perfect and I can't resist dressing down and wearing them.

what I am wearing:
sweater dress: BCBG
tights: Express
shoes: Prada
bag: Cole Haan
bangles: Gift from a friend

I am so ready for spring!

xs: My girlfriends and I saw the "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and we loved it! I'll probably do a post about it one of these days.

It's almost Friday, so have a great weekend lovelies!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how beautiful--you always have the best shoes!!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Oh how funny, I just wrote about online shopping! I'm going to start!!

You look so cute!! Thats "dressing down" for you?!! You look amazing!

Tell me tell me about Confessions! I haven't decided whether or not to see it!!
xoxo

Daniela Valdez said...

I love all the shoes in your blog!!

I've added you to my blogroll :)

paanie said...

lovely color! there's no cure for the online shopping bug. :)

Laura Andalou said...

ooh prada!
oooh BCBG!
ooooh can't live without lovable designs.
x

JimenaMal said...

nice stimulation!!! hahaha
but what about shopaholic??
is it really worth it???

xxxx
--------------------------------------
www.tasting-bittersweet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am so ready for spring too!!!

Those shoes are divine and your outfit is fab!!! love the colors.

Couture Carrie said...

Perfect pumps! Love your outfit!!

xoxox,
CC

Lisa said...

You look so chic! I'd love to hear what you thought of Shopaholic. I thought it was cute but not as good as the book...they changed the details so much!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Amazing shoes....love'em. I also saw the movie with my mommy,Isla is tooo cute - i love her :)

Maki said...

OMG, I love Prada shoes!! Gorgeous pair!!!

Little Bow Prep said...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I can't wait to!

That dress is quite lovely.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds