Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Casual Thursday...

About a couple weeks back I caught the flu bug that came with the "online shopping bug". Armed with 70% boredom and 30% economic stimulation and the end result were these Prada pumps from Barney's.


I love shoes! (Did I already mention that?)


Well, the weather today is just perfect and I can't resist dressing down and wearing them.

what I am wearing:
sweater dress: BCBG
tights: Express
shoes: Prada
bag: Cole Haan
bangles: Gift from a friend

I am so ready for spring!

xs: My girlfriends and I saw the "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and we loved it! I'll probably do a post about it one of these days.

It's almost Friday, so have a great weekend lovelies!

Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds