Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Look: Going in Circles

March302009 002

what I am wearing:
dress: Banana Republic (seen here)
cardigan: Anne Klein (really old - vintage now)
shoes: Banana Republic (seen below and here)
bag: Cole Haan
accessories: diamond earrings, Banana Republic bracelet (old; details below)



I love this cuff bracelet. I can't remember exactly when I got it but it matched the circles in the dress.

I always go for comfort before trend when it comes to shoes. And these BR pumps has both. The elastic straps give the illusion of traditional mary janes and the 4" stacked heels are just perfect. I've gone shopping in these shoes and my feet did not hurt a bit.

March302009 017

This dress is one of the sale items I got with the additional 30% off a couple of weeks ago. What do you think? Not bad huh? The only thing I do not like about it are the pleats in front that makes you look chunky in the middle. A belt will probably take care of it.


Happy Monday lovelies!!!

13 comments:

agus said...

The dress is really lovely!
I like the way you match clothes with shoes and jewellery - you make it perfect :-)
Your shoes are adorable!!!

Maki said...

I love the cuff bracelet!!!! I agree with BR shoes - many of their shoes are very comfy:)

Couture Carrie said...

Love the dress and that bangle - you look fab!!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

you look great! classic!!! love those shoes!

Ashley said...

Your dress is soooo pretty, love the shoes too!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

tanya said...

gorgeous, gorgeous!! I absolutely ADORE those shoes--can't believe they're form BR, great find :-)

Tiffany said...

i think you look fantastic! love the dress. I never knew BR made such cute shoes!

isabelle said...

chic dress!

Carlene said...

Oh diggin' the shoes girl! :)

Nicole Marie said...

gorgeous dress!! i'm dying for a pair of nude flats!

Aline said...

I love this....such a great outfit!

paanie said...

love those shoes. and the bracelet/dress combo is brilliant!

Little Bow Prep said...

Awesome outfit! I adore it all!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds