Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Look: Purple day

March112009 006

what I am wearing:
top: Banana Republic
skirt: Ann Taylor
shoes: Prada (also here and here)
bag: BCBG Max Azria
accessories: Ann Taylor


A really busy week for me - both school and work. Too much to do with so little time. I need a vacation - a really long one. I'm supposed to go to New York the weekend after next to watch the premiere of my cousin's movie but with everything going on I'm not sure I can go - we'll see - I might still go - but I am sooo tired... and sooo sleepy....

Is there a place you'd rather be right now? Or something you'd rather be doing?



Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds