Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Look: Purple day

March112009 006

what I am wearing:
top: Banana Republic
skirt: Ann Taylor
shoes: Prada (also here and here)
bag: BCBG Max Azria
accessories: Ann Taylor


A really busy week for me - both school and work. Too much to do with so little time. I need a vacation - a really long one. I'm supposed to go to New York the weekend after next to watch the premiere of my cousin's movie but with everything going on I'm not sure I can go - we'll see - I might still go - but I am sooo tired... and sooo sleepy....

Is there a place you'd rather be right now? Or something you'd rather be doing?



17 comments:

agus said...

Hey :-)
You look really excellent: very smart and womanly, your shoes are great!
Right now I would like to have a vacation and I would like to be in Italy, in Tuscana with sun, wine and fun :-)))

Couture Carrie said...

Perfection, darling! Love the look and the purple bag is the ideal complement!

xoxox,
CC

Daniela Valdez said...

I'm feeling purple today too!

www.janetteria.com said...

Perfect! I love Ur blog!

xoxo: Janet

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, I'm going to say it again..we have the exact same work style! Perfect, perfect, perfect! :-)

Jen said...

You look fabulous and oh so chic here!!

Little Bow Prep said...

I adore the top!

Unknown said...

sexy sexy!!!

{I'd rather be on an island basking in the sun}

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)
That outfit looks great on you :) love that skirt...
xoxo
Su

Maki said...

I love the top and of course your shoes!!!

The bag is gorgeous too - and you know, purple is one of my favorite color:)

Have a great weekend, honey~

xoxo

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Simple and chic...really pretty :)

Danz said...

Lovely outfit - you look amazing!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

so chic, you look gorgeous!!

paanie said...

that necklace really works in the gold tones of the shoes. like it a lot.

Ida said...

wow, that's what real style is about! fantastic outfit, very classy, super chic.

xxxxx

P.S. I'd totally be somewhere sunnier. totally needing a vacation as well.

Aline said...

so classic...you look fabulous!

isabelle said...

cute top!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds