Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Look: the Wrap Dress

Happy St. Patricks day!

The pictures were taken tonight, after dinner. I should probably take pictures in the morning when the light is so much better or I can grab the manual and read the camera's features =). But for now, I'll have to make do with these =(

March172009 045 (1)

what i am wearing:
wrap dress: Banana Republic
shoes: Manolo Blahnik (on sale here)
accessories: gold/pearl necklace and earrings,
multiple gold, black and white pearls and black crystal bracelets
bag: Adrienne Vittadini

I am not a big fan of the wrap dress - I always think that it will only look good on women with curvier body type which I obviously do not have. But then I thought "why not give it a try?". So this dress was one of my weekend shopping purchase. I liked the black and beige color and the pattern is subtle. Instead of wearing black pumps, I opted to wear nude shoes and nude tote bag. I kept the accessories minimal and simple.

Trivia: DVF designed the very first wrap dress in 1973 (more )

Is there a fashion trend or style that you shy away from?
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds