Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

spring is HERE!

Yay! It's the first day of spring and I am so ready for it! It's my favorite season apart from fall. So this weekend I'm scheduled to do some spring cleaning in my closet. And of course, more room in the closet means more clothes, no?

Anyway, here are some dresses I am eying at Urban Outfitters. It has been awhile since I shopped there and I was really surprised by the number of dresses that I liked.

I love the feminine details in this one - flowy ruffles, subtle floral fabric ($88.00 here).

I love the flutter sleeves and embroidered neckline in this Dolce Vita dress ($188. here). It will also be perfect for summer.

I love the pop of yellow underneath the cutout detailing in this one. ($68.00 here)

These last 2 dresses I really like...

The combination of the deep-V neckline, the smocked waist and the puff sleeves is calling my name ($98.00 here).

This one I think is hip. I love the subtle embroidery, smock details and curved hem. Hmmm the possibilities of how i would wear it is endless... ($158.00 here)

What do you think about these dresses? You like? or not so much?


BTW, have you heard of Earth Hour? If not I encourage you to check out this video



For more info, click on the poster below


I am a supporter of WWF and I feel passionately about global warming. So Please Vote Earth!

Have a great weekend lovelies!

12 comments:

paanie said...

the dolce vita has an awesome neckline. love it!

Anonymous said...

that first and third dress are just so exquisite. I want them both!!

Aline said...

I'll come back later to read this post, but wanted to let you know that I gave you an award:)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

the first dress is just so cute!

Gloria C. said...

I really like the white dress with the yellow cutouts.

The only thing I do not like about UO are their prices. I usually wait for sale items xD

If only that white dress was on sale I'd purchase it immediately!

Couture Carrie said...

Yay for Spring! Love your dress selections, especially the first three!

xoxox,
CC

Little Bow Prep said...

I adore the second and third dresses!

starbrained said...

It definitely looks like I will have to check out Urban Outfitters for Spring shopping.

Nicole Marie said...

such pretty dresses!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I am so excited that spring is here...I can't wait to starting wearing all of the summery dresses :)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

i want all these dresses! :)

Aline said...

I think that I need to buy a few of these!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds